Childhood Epilepsy: Management from Diagnosis to Remission by Cambridge University Press (Paperback, 2011)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- £35.08Free P&P
- New condition
- Sold by books2aw
- Est. delivery by 4 Sep
- £24.84Free P&P
- Good condition
- Sold by worldofbooks08
- Est. delivery by 31 Aug
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA practical approach to diagnosing and managing epilepsy as it develops throughout childhood from presentation to remission or a chronicity.
- Author BiographyRichard Appleton is Consultant Paediatric Neurologist, the Roald Dahl EEG Unit, Paediatric Neurosciences Foundation, Alder Hey Children's Hospital NHS Foundation Trust, Liverpool, and Clinical Lecturer, University of Liverpool, UK. Peter Camfield is Professor Emeritus, Department of Pediatrics, Dalhousie University and the IWK Health Center, Halifax, Nova Scotia, Canada.
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication28/07/2011
- GenreClinical Medicine: Professional
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note4 b/w illus.
- Weight360 g
- Width189 mm
- Height246 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Edited byPeter Camfield,Richard Appleton
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £5.39Trending at £6.99
- £4.24Trending at £4.78
- £22.29Trending at £23.51
- £3.60Trending at £6.99
- £19.24Trending at £19.71
- £10.20Trending at £10.36
- £7.64Trending at £10.52
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.