All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionChildhood Speech, Language, and Listening Problems aims to answer the questions many parents ask themselves as they try to make sense of their developing child's problems with speech and language.
- Author BiographyPATRICIA McALEER HAMAGUCHI, M.A., CCC-SLP, holds a master's degree in speech-language pathology and is certified by the American Speech-Language-Hearing Association. She has been a practicing speech-language pathologist for nearly thirty years and has written several books on related topics. She has a private practice in Cupertino, California, and resides nearby with her husband and two children.
- Author(s)Patricia McAleer Hamaguchi
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication03/09/2010
- GenreCoping with Problems & Illness
- Place of PublicationChichester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJossey Bass Wiley
- Weight414 g
- Width157 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine22 mm
- Edition Statement3rd Revised edition
Best-selling in Health, Treatments & Medicine
Save on Health, Treatments & Medicine
- £13.99Trending at £19.92
- £12.38Trending at £15.87
- £42.58Trending at £46.00
- £34.66Trending at £36.89
- £25.00Trending at £31.70
- £16.79Trending at £24.29
- £9.97Trending at £12.38
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.