All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £3.68Trending at £3.79
- £19.15Trending at £19.99
- £12.88Trending at £16.15
- £14.56Trending at £16.20
- £9.98Trending at £10.44
- £23.68Trending at £25.07
- £11.10Trending at £14.99
About this product
- DescriptionDrawing the author's inspiration from vintage fabrics, old-fashioned toys and the delights of the natural world, this book offers gifts and keepsakes that appeals to grandparents, parents and children alike. It is illustrated and accompanied by simple step-by-step instructions.
- Author BiographyCaroline Zoob's hand-embroidered creations and vintage-style textiles appear regularly in interiors magazines such as Country Living. She has her own shop in Lewes, East Sussex.
- Author(s)Caroline Zoob
- PublisherRyland, Peters & Small Ltd
- Date of Publication01/07/2006
- GenreHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintRyland, Peters & Small Ltd
- Out-of-print date26/06/2009
- Content Note200 colour photographs
- Weight623 g
- Width228 mm
- Height235 mm
- Edition StatementNew edition
Most relevant reviews
- conniecushion20...09 Aug, 2017by
Childhood treasures gorgeous book
This book is full of lovely pictures if you love vintage toys you will love this book .
Verified purchase: Yes | Condition: Pre-owned
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.