Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- £31.34Free P&P
- Very Good condition
- Sold by bookbarn-international
- Est. delivery by 28 Sep
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionHelps you understand the links between developmental theories and research-and their application to everyday life.
- Author BiographySpencer A. Rathus received his Ph.D. from the University at Albany and is on the faculty of The College of New Jersey. His research interests include treatment of obesity and eating disorders, smoking cessation, human growth and development, methods of therapy, and sexual dysfunctions. He is the author of the widely used Rathus Assertiveness Schedule and has written several college textbooks, including PSYCH, HDEV, AIDS: WHAT EVERY STUDENT NEEDS TO KNOW, HUMAN SEXUALITY IN A CHANGING WORLD, ABNORMAL PSYCHOLOGY IN A CHANGING WORLD, and CHILDHOOD AND ADOLESCENCE: VOYAGES IN DEVELOPMENT.
- Author(s)Spencer A. Rathus
- PublisherCengage Learning, Inc
- Date of Publication01/03/2013
- GenrePsychology: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationBelmont, CA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintWadsworth Publishing Co Inc
- Content Notecol. Illustrations
- Weight1035 g
- Width214 mm
- Height274 mm
- Spine16 mm
- Edition StatementInternational ed of 5th Revised ed
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £13.46Trending at £18.00
- £31.49Trending at £34.19
- £13.79Trending at £20.01
- £23.44Trending at £40.21
- £9.70Trending at £10.26
- £20.62Trending at £29.99
- £4.45Trending at £4.98
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.