Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £8.66Trending at £9.24
- £23.12Trending at £34.89
- £24.19Trending at £25.20
- £17.16Trending at £22.70
- £5.48Trending at £6.95
- £9.74Trending at £10.10
- £7.19Trending at £7.63
About this product
- DescriptionIn recent years children have become an increasingly important consumer market, and there is growing concern about the 'commercialisation' of childhood. This book, now in paperback, offers new empirical data and challenging critical perspectives on children's engagement with consumer culture from a wide range of international settings.
- Author BiographyDaniel Thomas Cook, Rutgers University, USA Paul Bottomley, Cardiff Business School, UK Caitlyn Collins, University of Texas at Austin, USA Gary Cross, Pennsylvania State University, USA Nelly Elias, Ben-Gurion University of the Negev, Israel Michelle Janning, Whitman College, USA Ingunn Hagen, Norwegian University of Science and Technology, Norway Barbro Johansson, University of Gothenburg, Sweden Tora Korsvold, Norwegian University of Science and Technology, Norway Dafna Lemish, Tel Aviv University, Israel Lydia Martens, Keele University, UK Claudia Mitchell, McGill University, Canada Agnes Nairn, RSM Erasmus University, The Netherlands Oivind Nakken, Arctic Branding Ltd, Norway Johanne Ormrod, Psychologist, Denmark Mari Rysst, The National Institute for Consumer Research, Norway Havard Skaar, Oslo University College, Norway Jacob Smith, University of Nottingham, UK Janet Wasko, University of Oregon, USA Randi Waerdahl, University of Oslo, Norway
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication11/08/2010
- GenreSocial Sciences: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitleStudies in Childhood and Youth
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- First Published2010
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content NoteXIII, 266 p.
- Weight364 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Edited byDavid Buckingham,Vebjorg Tingstad
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.