Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £24.00Trending at £33.03
- £46.92Trending at £53.98
- £16.56Trending at £25.00
- £44.82Trending at £49.50
- £21.48Trending at £23.38
- £20.99Trending at £24.98
- £45.38Trending at £61.98
About this product
- DescriptionA study of childhood in South Asia, this work addresses topics including the psychosocial concerns of children in Kabul, Afghanistan; Pakistani Punjabi Christian children in an urban low-income settlement; and the effects of insurgency, poverty and politicization of education in Nepal.
- PublisherInformation Age Publishing
- Date of Publication30/06/2004
- GenreSociology & Anthropology: Professional
- Series TitleResearch in Global Child Advocacy S.
- Place of PublicationGreenwich
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintInformation Age Publishing
- Content Note1, black & white illustrations
- Weight424 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Edited byJyotsna Pattnaik
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.