Best-selling in Society & Education
Save on Society & Education
- £13.70Trending at £14.52
- £25.26Trending at £26.99
- £9.28Trending at £17.50
- £14.32Trending at £17.98
- £22.37Trending at £25.59
About this product
- DescriptionSuitable for all training and qualified childcare professionals who work in a home-based setting. This book offers information on various aspects of running a childminding or nanny business, covering the registration and training process through to the setting up of the business itself, and becoming a true professional in childcare practices.
- Author BiographyAllison Lee has been running a childminding business for over 12 years and holds the full Certificate in Childminding Practice, an NVQ 3 in Childcare and Education, and the Quality Assurance Award Level 3 from the National Childminding Association (NCMA). She is also a mentor for NCMA, and a Support Childminder for the local council. In a recent inspection of her business by Ofsted Allison gained an 'outstanding' grade in all the criteria, awarded to less than 1 per cent.
- Author(s)Allison Lee
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication22/02/2007
- GenreEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintContinuum International Publishing Group Ltd.
- Out-of-print date25/04/2012
- Content Note30 illustrations (b & w)
- Width189 mm
- Height246 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.