Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £17.73Trending at £20.11
- £9.22Trending at £9.33
- £24.56Trending at £25.98
- £26.45Trending at £27.79
- £19.99Trending at £23.85
- £28.00Trending at £30.30
- £15.72Trending at £22.86
About this product
- DescriptionAge was a critical factor in shaping imperial experience, yet it has not received any sustained scholarly attention. This pioneering interdisciplinary collection is the first to investigate the lives of children and young people and the construction of modes of childhood and youth within the British world.
- Author BiographyShurlee Swain, Australian Catholic University in Melbourne, Australia Suzanne Conway, Chestnut Hill College, USA S.E. Duff, University of the Witwatersrand, South Africa Ellen Filor, Indepdendent Scholar, UK Claire L. Halstead, University of Western Ontario, Canada Timothy Nicholson, State University of New York at Delhi, USA Satadru Sen, Queens College of the City of New York, USA Mary Clare Martin, University of Greenwich, UK Michelle J. Smith, Deakin University, Australia Hilary Emmett, University of East Anglia, UK Yorick Smaal, Griffith University, Australia Melissa Bellanta, Australian Catholic University in Sydney, Australia Ruth Colton, University of Manchester, UK Kate Darian-Smith, University of Melbourne, Australia
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication16/11/2015
- GenreSociology & Anthropology: Professional
- Series TitlePalgrave Studies in the History of Childhood
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content NoteXIII, 328 p.
- Weight560 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Edited byShirleene Robinson,Simon Sleight
- Edition Statement1st ed. 2016
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.