All listings for this product
Best-selling in Society & Education
Save on Society & Education
- £14.31Trending at £16.03
- £28.65Trending at £29.98
- £19.77Trending at £21.58
- £25.68Trending at £27.82
- £7.94Trending at £10.99
- £23.71Trending at £26.08
- £22.69Trending at £24.22
About this product
- DescriptionThis innovative volume brings together internationally known experts from the fields of comparative education, history, and the social and political sciences, and makes a significant contribution to the new interdisciplinary field of comparative study.
- Author BiographyCristina Allemann-Ghionda is Professor of Comparative Education at the University of Cologne. Karen Hagemann is James G. Kenan Distinguished Professor of History at the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill. Konrad H. Jarausch is Lurcy Professor of European Civilization at the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill.
- PublisherBerghahn Books
- Date of Publication01/01/2013
- GenreSocial Issues, Services & Welfare
- Series TitleStudies in Contemporary European History
- Series Part/Volume Numberv. 8
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintBerghahn Books
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight611 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Edited byCristina Allemann-Ghionda,Karen Hagemann,Konrad H. Jarausch
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.