All listings for this product
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £9.94Trending at £10.17
- £16.49Trending at £17.08
- £13.56Trending at £16.45
- £8.99Trending at £11.20
- £31.22Trending at £32.41
- £16.56Trending at £25.00
- £24.84Trending at £26.99
About this product
- DescriptionThis study of children's participation in decisions about their care draws on recent work in sociology and anthropology, psychology and legal philosophy in order to understand this challenging area of social life.
- Author BiographyNIGEL THOMAS is a Senior Lecturer in Childhood Studies at the University of Wales, Swansea. He was a social work practitioner and manager for more than twenty years in Derbyshire and Oxfordshire. His recent publications include Area Child Protection Committees (with Robert Sanders) and On the Move Again: What Works in Creating Stability for Looked After Children (with Sonia Jackson).
- Author(s)Nigel Thomas
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication03/10/2000
- GenreSocial Issues, Services & Welfare
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight480 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine22 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.