Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £16.99Trending at £22.56
- £9.83Trending at £12.77
- £24.81Trending at £27.61
- £40.35Trending at £41.36
- £19.77Trending at £20.04
- £30.00Trending at £43.25
- £18.67Trending at £19.75
About this product
- DescriptionThis book explores the extent to which children engage with questions of morality, arguing that they are active members of society who have both the capacity and understanding to engage with discourses of morality.
- Author BiographySAM FRANKEL Founder and Director of the educational charity Act 4, UK
- Author(s)Sam Frankel
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication17/04/2012
- GenreSociology & Anthropology: Professional
- Series TitleStudies in Childhood and Youth
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content NoteX, 228 p.
- Weight430 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.