CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.83Trending at £6.10
- £6.82Trending at £9.98
- £23.12Trending at £34.98
- £14.94Trending at £18.98
- £10.01Trending at £10.66
- £24.21Trending at £25.19
- £25.99Trending at £28.49
About this product
- Author(s)Bev Strom,Carol L. Paasche,Lola Gorrill
- PublisherCengage Learning, Inc
- Date of Publication30/10/2003
- FormatSpiral bound
- GenreEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationClifton Park
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDelmar Cengage Learning
- Weight510 g
- Width222 mm
- Height276 mm
- Spine16 mm
- Table Of ContentsAbuse/Neglect. AIDS . Allergies. Amputations/Born Without Limbs. Anaphylactic Reaction. Arthritis. Aspergers Syndrome (Disorder). Aspirin Reaction. Asthma. Attention Deficit/Hyperactive Disorder. Augmentative Communication Systems. Autism Spectrum Disorder. Behavioral/Social/Emotional Problems. Brain Trauma. Cerebral Palsy Childhood Disintegrative Disorder. Cleft Lip and Palate. Cri du Chat. Cultural Influences on Behavior. Curvature of the Spine. Cystic Fibrosis. Diabetes (Juvenile Diabetes). Down Syndrome. Elective/Selective Mutism. Emotional Problems. English as Second Language/English with a Dialect. Epilepsy. Failure to Thrive. Fetal Alcohol Syndrome (FAS)/ Fetal Alcohol Effect (FAE) /Maternal Substance Abuse. Food Intolerance. Fetal Alcohol Effect (FAE). Fetal Alcohol Syndrome (FAS). Fragile X Syndrome. Gifted (Intellectually Gifted and Talented). Hearing Impairment. Heart Abnormalities. Hemophilia. HIV-AIDS. Hydrocephalus. Hypoglycemia. Intellectual Disabilities. Kidney and Bladder Disorders. Lead Poisoning. Learning Disabilities. Leukemia. Maternal Substance Abuse. Mental Retardation. Motor Problems (Gross and Fine). Muscular Dystrophy. Nutritional Deficiencies. Oppositional Defiant Disorder (ODD). Pervasive Developmental Disorder Not Otherwise Specified. Post Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD). Prader Willi Syndrome. Prematurity/ Preterm. Rett Syndrome (Disorder). Sensory Integration Dysfunction. Shunting. Sickle Cell Anemia. Social Problems. Speech and Language Problems. Spina Bifida. Tics. Tourette Syndrome (Disorder) and Behavioral Tics. Traumatic Brain Injuries. Visual Impairment.
- Author BiographyFormer head of Educational Services at Adventure Place, a mental health center for young children and their families; bachelor?s degree in psychology from York University; certified teacher and special education teacher Worked for North York General Hospital; diploma in early childhood education from Seneca College; has worked as a consultant to preschool centers, advising teachers on programming for children with behavioral and developmental problems Carol L. Paasche was a Professor and Coordinator of Early Childhood Education at Seneca College, Toronto, ON, Canada for 30 years. Since taking early retirement, she has established a counseling and consultations practice, primarily focused on working with parents and children. She also consults with early childhood centres. Carol Paasche has been an executive on the board of a nonprofit community-based, parent-participating, inclusive child care centre; and is the author of the book Children with Special Needs in Early Childhood Settings (New York: Delmar, 2004), a resource book for teachers of young children with special needs. Before teaching adults, Carol Paasche taught in an integrated cooperative nursery school, worked with children with special needs, and did counseling with elementary and junior high school children. Carol Paasche has a B.A. in Psychology and Child Development from Antioch (College) University and a M.Ed. from Harvard Graduate School of Education. She also completed a year of doctoral studies in Education Psychology at the University of Michigan.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.