All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionChildren and Young People Whose Behaviour is Sexually Concerning or Harmful gives professionals clear and effective advice, safe care plans and strengths based methods on how to deal with children and young people who display inappropriate signs of sexual behaviour.
- Author BiographyJackie Bateman and Judith Milner are both solution focused practitioners, trainers, consultants and writers. Jackie previously worked as a social worker in child protection and then youth offending, before joining Barnardo's in 2002. Jackie currently works for South Eastern Centre Against Sexual Assault (SECASA) in Melbourne, Australia. Previously, a senior lecturer in social work, Judith now acts as a therapist, consultant and independent expert to family courts in child protection, domestic violence and contested contact cases. She lives in the UK.
- Author(s)Jackie Bateman,Judith Milner
- PublisherJessica Kingsley Publishers
- Date of Publication21/12/2014
- GenreSocial Issues, Services & Welfare
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJessica Kingsley Publishers
- Content Note9 B&W
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
Best-selling in Society & Education
Save on Society & Education
- £22.45Trending at £25.99
- £27.92Trending at £28.23
- £27.19Trending at £32.91
- £23.75Trending at £24.11
- £25.66Trending at £30.91
- £26.29Trending at £28.99
- £23.42Trending at £29.81
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.