CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £17.73Trending at £20.11
- £9.22Trending at £9.33
- £24.56Trending at £25.98
- £26.45Trending at £27.79
- £19.99Trending at £23.85
- £28.00Trending at £30.30
- £15.72Trending at £15.97
About this product
- DescriptionBringing together theories, ideas, insights and experiences of practitioners and researchers from Brazil, India, South Africa and the UK, this book explores children and young people's involvement in public action. The contributors consider the potential of children and young people's participation to be transformative.
- Author BiographySandy Halliday, Gaia Research, UK Patricia Henderson, Rhodes University, South Africa Rachel Hinton, Department for International Development, UK Carine Le Borgne, University of Edinburgh, UK Howard Liddell, Gaia Architects, UK Lucy Jamieson, University of Cape Town, South Africa Cathy McCulloch, Children's Parliament, UK Drew Mackie, Gaia Projects, UK Helen Meintjes, University of Cape Town, South Africa Colin Morrison, Children's Parliament, UK Shirley Pendlebury, University of Cape Town, South Africa Marcelo Princeswal, State University of Rio de Janeiro, Brazil Saima Saeed, Jamia Millia Islamia University, India Savyasaachi, Jamia Millia Islamia University, India Kelly Teamey, Freelance Researcher, UK
- Author(s)Andressa M. Gadda,Udi Mandel Butler
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication05/09/2014
- GenreSociology & Anthropology: Professional
- Series TitleStudies in Childhood and Youth
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content NoteXVI, 236 p.
- Weight450 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Edited byE. Kay M. Tisdall
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.