CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £9.08Trending at £9.18
- £26.45Trending at £27.78
- £11.54Trending at £13.99
- £7.44Trending at £8.98
- £10.89Trending at £12.29
- £18.09Trending at £19.22
- £15.21Trending at £18.62
About this product
- DescriptionThis book explores the debate over communal and cultural belonging in three distinct contexts.
- Author BiographyDr Alice Hearst is an Associate Professor at the Smith College Department of Government. In addition to teaching public law at Smith College, she has been a visiting or adjunct professor at Cornell University Law School and the University of Utah Law School. Her research interests focus on state regulation of the family. She has published essays in the Law and Society Review and the Journal for the History of Childhood and Youth (for which she is the contemporary issues editor).
- Author(s)Alice Hearst
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication27/08/2012
- GenreSociology & Anthropology: Professional
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Weight450 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine17 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.