Best-selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
Save on Travel Guides & Travel Stories
- £11.20Trending at £14.99
- £4.63Trending at £5.28
- £17.33Trending at £18.74
- £11.41Trending at £14.48
- £4.95Trending at £6.00
- £12.64Trending at £15.99
- £7.42Trending at £9.01
About this product
- Author(s)Barbara L. Wood
- PublisherNew York University Press
- Date of Publication31/12/1987
- GenreSocial Issues, Services & Welfare
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintNew York University Press
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Author BiographyBarbara L. Wood, a counseling psychologist is cofounder of Bethesda Psychological Center, a clinic specializing in the treatment of compulsive disorders, including alcoholism and other chemical dependencies as well as problems associated with co-dependency. She is also on the adjunct faculty of the University of Maryland and lectures widely on her work.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.