All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionEve Moraghan broke one of the great taboos when she abandoned her children as toddlers. Now adults, Arabella, Willow and Rowan have heard nothing of their mother since the day she walked out the door, headed no one knows where. Why she went, they just don't know. But now, it seems, they're about to find out.
- Author BiographyDeirdre Purcell was born and brought up in Dublin. Before turning to the writing of fiction, she lived through an eclectic set of careers, including acting, as a member of the permanent company of Ireland's National Theatre (The Abbey), and journalism for all media - for which she won Ireland's top awards.
- Author(s)Deirdre Purcell
- PublisherHeadline Publishing Group
- Date of Publication03/01/2005
- GenreGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintHeadline Book Publishing
- Out-of-print date07/07/2005
- Weight690 g
- Width159 mm
- Height32 mm
- Spine242 mm
Best-selling in General & Literary Fiction
Save on General & Literary Fiction
- £4.24Trending at £4.97
- £4.93Trending at £6.94
- £8.36Trending at £15.26
- £13.11Trending at £15.00
- £12.71Trending at £13.46
- £10.97Trending at £13.41
- £12.58Trending at £15.51
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.