CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £12.49Trending at £12.63
- £12.68Trending at £14.87
- £24.99Trending at £42.96
- £6.17Trending at £6.29
- £12.99Trending at £15.30
- £24.94Trending at £28.69
- £10.12Trending at £13.47
About this product
- DescriptionOrdinary people do not experience history as it is taught by historians. The same people who lived through the Civil War and the eradication of slavery also dealt with the hardships of Reconstruction, so why do we almost always treat them separately? This title challenges this convention to tell the story of generations of African Americans.
- Author BiographyThomas C. Holt is the James Westfall Thompson Professor of American and African American History at the University of Chicago, and the author of Black Over White.
- Author(s)Thomas C. Holt
- PublisherHill & Wang Inc.,U.S.
- Date of Publication27/09/2011
- GenreHistory: Specific Subjects
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHill & Wang Inc.,U.S.
- Out-of-print date30/01/2014
- Content Note8 pages b & w illustrations/24 b & w illustrations in text
- Width140 mm
- Height210 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.