All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionGrowing up with a parent who is self-absorbed is difficult, and they may become more difficult to deal with as they age. This essential book shows how to cope with your aging parent's narcissistic behavior, and provides tips to help protect yourself and your children from their self-absorbed, destructive actions.
- Author BiographyNina W. Brown, EdD, LPC, is a professor and eminent scholar of counseling at Old Dominion University in Norfolk, VA. She received her doctorate from The College of William and Mary, is a past president of the Society of Group Psychology and Group Psychotherapy, and a current commissioner for the American Psychological Association's Commission on Accreditation. Brown is the author of 27 books on group therapy and narcissism.
- Author(s)Nina W. Brown
- PublisherNew Harbinger Publications
- Date of Publication01/09/2015
- GenreMarriage, Family & Other Relationships
- Place of PublicationOakland, CA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintNew Harbinger Publications
- Weight310 g
- Width229 mm
- Height154 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
Best-selling in Family, Parenting & Relations
Save on Family, Parenting & Relations
- £14.46Trending at £16.92
- £22.73Trending at £23.79
- £12.77Trending at £13.28
- £13.25Trending at £16.20
- £9.12Trending at £10.98
- £21.30Trending at £25.60
- £10.18Trending at £13.99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.