Best-selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
Save on Travel Guides & Travel Stories
- £10.54Trending at £15.98
- £10.32Trending at £13.60
- £11.02Trending at £11.67
- £11.10Trending at £12.13
- £5.45Trending at £6.31
- £10.49Trending at £14.18
- £9.05Trending at £12.08
About this product
- DescriptionTells about uncomfortable journeys, frightful hotels, dreadful meals, and broken-down capitals.
- Author BiographyJoseph Hone, born 1937, is a novelist, journalist and broadcaster. Faber Finds publishes his four Peter Marlow spy thrillers - The Private Sector, The Sixth Directorate, The Valley of the Fox and The Flowers of the Forest - plus the stand-alone thriller The Paris Trap and the autobiographical Children of the Country. Finds' editions of the four Marlow thrillers as well as The Paris Trap each feature a new preface about Hone and his work by the contemporary spy novelist and non-fiction author Jeremy Duns.
- Author(s)Joseph Hone
- PublisherFaber & Faber
- Date of Publication20/06/2013
- GenreTravel Writing
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintFaber & Faber
- Width153 mm
- Height234 mm
- Interest AgeFrom 0 to 0 years
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.