All listings for this product
About this product
- PublisherMIT Press Ltd
- Date of Publication10/01/2014
- GenrePolitics: General & Reference
- Series TitleChildren Without a State
- Place of PublicationCambridge, Mass.
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMIT Press
- Content Note1 map, 7 graphs, 3 tables
- Weight499 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Edited byJacqueline Bhabha
- Foreword byMary Robinson
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Interest AgeFrom 18 years
- Author BiographyJacqueline Bhabha is Jeremiah Smith, Jr., Lecturer at Harvard Law School, Director of Research at Francois-Xavier Bagnoud Center for Health and Human Rights, Adjunct Lecturer in Public Policy at Harvard Kennedy School, and Harvard University Adviser to the Provost on Human Rights Education. She is the coauthor of Seeking Asylum Alone: Unaccompanied and Separated Children and Refugee Protection.
Best-selling in Politics & Government
Save on Politics & Government
- £4.68Trending at £4.76
- £29.78Trending at £31.49
- £14.30Trending at £21.05
- £10.09Trending at £12.99
- £7.57Trending at £8.50
- £28.88Trending at £30.59
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.