All listings for this product
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £1.49Trending at £1.65
- £14.98Trending at £16.94
- £13.02Trending at £20.00
- £4.99Trending at £8.80
- £2.50Trending at £4.19
- £2.81Trending at £3.96
- £6.99Trending at £8.98
About this product
- DescriptionChildren's Dreams teaches readers how to understand and appreciate memorable big dreams of childhood. The book introduces readers to the basic psychology and neuroscience of dreaming, then discusses dreams from early childhood through adolescence, exploring why we dream and how dreams can help us enhance creativity and make sense of our lives.
- Author BiographyKelly Bulkeley is the author of several books on psychology, religion, and dreams. He is a visiting scholar at the Graduate Theological Union, senior editor of the journal Dreaming, and former president of the International Association for the Study of Dreams. Kelly Bulkeley's website and blog is at http://kellybulkeley.com. Patricia M. Bulkley is a former Interfaith Spiritual Services Director at Hospice of Marin and teacher in the pastoral counseling program of San Francisco Theological Seminary. Together they are the authors of the book Dreaming Beyond Death.
- Author(s)Kelly Bulkeley,Patricia M. Bulkley
- PublisherRowman & Littlefield
- Date of Publication02/08/2012
- GenreMind, Body & Spirit: General
- Place of PublicationLanham, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRowman & Littlefield Publishers
- Weight358 g
- Width146 mm
- Height224 mm
- Spine18 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.