CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Society & Education
Save on Society & Education
- £16.59Trending at £18.61
- £12.28Trending at £14.99
- £7.58Trending at £9.99
- £13.16Trending at £17.96
- £37.21Trending at £44.99
- £6.92Trending at £7.49
- £9.88Trending at £11.55
About this product
- DescriptionThis new edition of the popular and practical guide to children's common errors and misconceptions in mathematics is now updated and linked to the new National Curriculum.
- Author BiographyAlice Hansen is the Director of Children Count Ltd where she is educational consultant. Her work includes running professional development courses and events for teachers and teacher trainers, research and publishing. Alice has worked in education in England and abroad. Prior to her current work she was a primary mathematics tutor and the programme leader for a full-time primary PGCE programme at a large university in England. Doreen Drews is a Principal Lecturer in Primary Mathematics at St Martin's College and has taught extensively within the Foundation Stage, Key Stage One and Key Stage Two. She was a mathematics advisory teacher for four years before joining St Martin's and has a particular interest in early years mathematics. John Dudgeon has taught at a wide range of primary schools. John is particularly interested in the effective use of mathematical resources. Fiona Lawton is currently developing online materials to support teaching and learning in mathematics and is researching the underpinning pedagogy of e-learning. Liz Surtees has taught at both secondary and primary level and has a particular interest in statistics.
- Author(s)Alice Hansen,Doreen Drews,Fiona Lawton,John Dudgeon,Liz Surtees
- PublisherSAGE Publications Ltd
- Date of Publication23/06/2014
- GenreEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationExeter
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintLearning Matters Ltd
- Width171 mm
- Height246 mm
- Edition Statement3rd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.