Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £5.42Trending at £5.52
- £10.54Trending at £10.86
- £14.90Trending at £15.06
- £19.59Trending at £26.31
- £9.12Trending at £9.52
- £13.65Trending at £14.10
- £12.17Trending at £13.78
About this product
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication23/03/2012
- GenrePsychology: Professional & General
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight422 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Edited byDavid F. Ross,Michael P. Toglia,Stephen J. Ceci
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition StatementSoftcover reprint of the original 1st ed. 1987
- Table Of Contents1. Child Sexual and Physical Abuse: Children's Testimony.- 2. Suggestibility and the Child Witness.- 3. Children's Testimony: Age-Related Patterns of Memory Errors.- 4. Memory, Suggestibility, and Eyewitness Testimony in Children and Adults.- 5. Age Differences in Suggestibility: Narrowing the Uncertainties.- 6. Reality Monitoring and Suggestibility: Children's Ability to Discriminate Among Memories From Different Sources.- 7. The Impact of Naturally Occurring Stress on Children's Memory.- 8. The Child in the Eyes of the Jury: Assessing Mock Jurors' Perceptions of the Child Witness.- 9. Children on the Witness Stand: A Communication/Persuasion Analysis of Jurors' Reactions to Child Witnesses.- 10. The Memory of Children.- 11. Getting Out of a Rut: Detours to Less Traveled Paths in Child-Witness Research.- 12. Setting the Stage for Psychological Research on the Child Eyewitness.- Author Index.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.