All listings for this product
Best-selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
Save on Travel Guides & Travel Stories
- £7.31Trending at £9.15
- £11.30Trending at £12.33
- £6.50Trending at £6.94
- £9.60Trending at £13.18
- £12.17Trending at £13.36
- £10.75Trending at £13.89
- £10.55Trending at £12.44
About this product
- DescriptionChildren's Friendship Training fully integrates parents into the treatment of children's friendship problems in order to promote simplification in home and school environments.
- Author BiographyFred Frankel is Professor of Medical Psychology, UCLA Department of Psychiatry. He developed the UCLA Children's Friendship Training Program with Robert Myatt, offering treatment to over 900 children with friendship problems since 1989. He has published several controlled studies and was awarded an NIMH research grant to study Children's Friendship Training.
- Author(s)Fred D. Frankel,Robert J. Myatt
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication20/12/2002
- GenreSocial Issues, Services & Welfare
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Weight498 g
- Width219 mm
- Height276 mm
- Spine19 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.