All listings for this product
Save on Society & Education
- £24.06Trending at £28.98
- £36.00Trending at £38.06
- £27.52Trending at £27.85
- £27.99Trending at £28.63
- £26.61Trending at £28.13
- £25.66Trending at £27.89
- £23.42Trending at £29.99
About this product
- DescriptionConceived to explore the relationship between children's vernacular play cultures and their media-based play, this collection challenges two popular misconceptions: that children's play is dying out and that it is threatened by contemporary media such as television and computer games.
- Author BiographyAndrew Burnis a Professor in the Department of Culture, Communication and Media at the Institute of Education, University of London. Chris Richards, also of the Department of Culture, Communication and Media, has recently retired.
- Author(s)Dr. Chris Richards
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication05/03/2014
- GenreCultural Studies
- Series TitleStudies in Childhood, 1700 to the Present
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintAshgate Publishing Limited
- Content NoteIncludes 24 b&w illustrations
- Weight600 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Edited byProfessor Andrew Burn
- Series Edited byProfessor Claudia Nelson
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.