All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.36Trending at £4.51
- £9.51Trending at £9.95
- £2.70Trending at £4.00
- £8.89Trending at £10.49
- £6.35Trending at £7.30
- £9.81Trending at £12.44
- £6.88Trending at £7.06
About this product
- DescriptionThis text presents an integrative theoretical model which covers the field of make-believe play research (cognitive, clinical and developmental psychology, linguistics, sociology, anthropology) and its applications in psychotherapy and education.
- Author BiographySHLOMO ARIEL is Co-Director of the Integrative Psychotherapy Center in Ramat Gan, Israel. He is the author of Culturally Competent Family Therapy (Greenwood, 1999).
- Author(s)Shlomo Ariel
- Date of Publication30/06/2002
- GenrePsychology: Professional & General
- Series TitleChild Psychology and Mental Health
- Place of PublicationWestport
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPraeger Publishers Inc
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight501 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Foreword byBrian Sutton-Smith
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.