CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £11.30Trending at £15.20
- £22.53Trending at £25.99
- £16.94Trending at £24.50
- £17.29Trending at £28.09
- £22.39Trending at £25.07
- £23.97Trending at £25.99
- £11.91Trending at £20.02
About this product
- DescriptionThis exploration of children's inquiry - what it is, how it develops, and how it contributes to children's learning - should help elementary and language teachers to understand, appreciate, and foster children's inquiry in classrooms.
- Author(s)Judith Wells Lindfors
- PublisherTeachers' College Press
- Date of Publication31/03/1999
- GenreEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintTeachers' College Press
- Out-of-print date30/03/2017
- Height230 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.