CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £26.99Trending at £28.08
- £26.57Trending at £27.10
- £8.39Trending at £8.57
- £14.99Trending at £16.84
- £8.88Trending at £9.55
- £8.44Trending at £9.81
- £6.98Trending at £7.08
About this product
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication25/02/2012
- GenrePsychology: Professional & General
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight288 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine9 mm
- Edited byKen J. Rotenberg
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition StatementSoftcover reprint of the original 1st ed. 1991
- Table Of Contents1. Children's Interpersonal Trust: An Introduction.- 2. What is a Lie? Children's Use of Intentions and Consequences in Lexical Definitions and Moral Evaluations of Lying.- 3. Young Children's Verbal Misrepresentations of Reality.- 4. Children's Cue Use and Strategies for Detecting Deception.- 5. Children's Responses to Authentic Versus Polite Smiles.- 6. Children's Deception Skills and Social Competence.- 7. Children's Trustworthiness: Judgments by Teachers, Parents,and Peers.- 8. Betrayal Among Children and Adults.- 9. Trust and Children's Developing Theories of Mind.- 10. The Trust-Value Basis of Children's Friendship.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.