Best-selling in Language
Save on Language
- £28.42Trending at £35.09
- £39.15Trending at £49.00
About this product
- DescriptionPresents a survey of the linguistic issues facing children growing up in indigenous communities. This book illustrates the linguistic diversity that can be found in such communities. It examines a wide range of factors which relate to the divergence between home and school language for children growing up in indigenous multilingual communities.
- Author BiographyJane Simpson is Senior Lecturer in the Department of Linguistics, University of Sydney, Australia. Gillian Wigglesworth is Associate Professor and Head of the School of Languages and Linguistics, University of Melbourne, Australia.
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication07/08/2008
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintContinuum International Publishing Group Ltd.
- Content Notemaps
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Edited byGillian Wigglesworth,Jane Simpson
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.