Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £17.73Trending at £20.04
- £9.22Trending at £9.29
- £24.56Trending at £25.99
- £26.45Trending at £27.79
- £19.99Trending at £23.76
- £28.00Trending at £30.19
- £15.72Trending at £15.91
About this product
- DescriptionQuestions how class, kinship, gender, household organization, state ideology and education influence and conceal the lives of children in developing countries.
- Author(s)Olga Nieuwenhuys
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication16/12/1993
- GenreSocial Studies: General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Noteillustrations, 4 line drawings, 3 maps and 21 tables
- Weight362 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.