CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £23.98Trending at £25.01
- £26.30Trending at £27.03
- £17.70Trending at £25.48
- £20.30Trending at £27.00
- £16.38Trending at £16.87
- £24.99Trending at £30.38
- £20.87Trending at £21.21
About this product
- DescriptionFascinating analysis of how children in their first year of high school feel about their schools, its place in their lives and its role in their futures.
- Author BiographyGaynor Attwood is Professor in the Faculty of Social Sciences and Humanities at the University of the West of England, UK. Carol Fuller is Lecturer in the Institute of Education at the University of Reading, UK. Paul Croll is Professor in the Institute of Education at the University of Reading, UK.
- Author(s)Carol Fuller,Gaynor Attwood,Paul Croll
- PublisherContinuum Publishing Corporation
- Date of Publication20/10/2011
- GenreEducation & Teaching
- Series TitleContinuum Studies in Educational Research
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintContinuum Publishing Corporation
- Content Note1, black & white illustrations
- Weight291 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.