Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £17.50Trending at £22.57
- £9.83Trending at £13.33
- £24.81Trending at £27.49
- £40.36Trending at £41.19
- £30.00Trending at £43.08
- £18.74Trending at £19.67
- £33.99Trending at £37.63
About this product
- DescriptionIn decades, sociological research has investigated the nature of the school institution and its uneven effects on the progress of families, societies, and the global community. This book speaks to the diverse contexts in which children function around the world, and to how these contexts shape school experiences and outcomes.
- PublisherEmerald Publishing Limited
- Date of Publication21/04/2006
- GenreSociology & Anthropology: Professional
- Series TitleResearch in the Sociology of Education
- Series Part/Volume Number15
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJAI Press Inc.
- Weight586 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Edited byBruce Fuller,Emily Hannum
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.