All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.58Trending at £4.82
- £30.47Trending at £50.51
- £4.44Trending at £7.98
- £14.32Trending at £19.99
- £7.02Trending at £10.86
- £5.09Trending at £5.55
- £7.81Trending at £10.49
About this product
- DescriptionThis case book is aimed at pre-registration nurses studying children's nursing and includes 23 case studies with Q&A.
- Author BiographyTony Long is Professor of Child & Family Health at the University of Salford, UK, and Director of CYP@Salford, a multi-professional research group which focuses on improving services and outcomes and evidencing impacts on children, young people and families. He is a children's nurse and researcher.
- Author(s)Tony Long
- PublisherOpen University Press
- Date of Publication01/07/2016
- GenreMedical Nursing & Ancillary Services
- Place of PublicationMilton Keynes
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintOpen University Press
- Weight1 g
- Width67 mm
- Height94 mm
- Spine5 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.