All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £24.44Trending at £26.14
- £23.12Trending at £34.97
- £10.01Trending at £10.71
- £24.23Trending at £25.35
- £17.16Trending at £22.75
- £21.65Trending at £24.16
- £4.99Trending at £6.17
About this product
- DescriptionThis collection offers an in-depth study of children's peer talk and its potential impact on children's learning.
- Author BiographyAsta Cekaite is Professor of Child Studies in the Department of Thematic Research at Linkopings Universitet, Sweden. Shoshana Blum-Kulka (1936-2013) was Professor Emerita in the Department of Communication and the School of Education at the Hebrew University of Jerusalem. Vibeke Grover is Professor of Education in the Department of Education at Universitetet i Oslo. Eva Teubal is Professor Emerita of Early Childhood Education at the David Yellin Academic College of Education, Jerusalem.
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication03/04/2014
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note16 b/w illus. 6 tables
- Weight540 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Edited byAsta Cekaite,Eva Teubal,Shoshana Blum-Kulka,Vibeke Grover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.