Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £26.99Trending at £28.17
- £26.57Trending at £27.18
- £8.39Trending at £8.60
- £14.99Trending at £16.89
- £8.88Trending at £9.58
- £8.44Trending at £9.51
- £6.98Trending at £7.10
About this product
- DescriptionThis Monograph examines the role that children's questions play in their cognitive development.
- Author BiographyMichelle M. Chouinard (Ph.D., 2005, Stanford University) is an Assistant Professor of Psychology at the University of California, Merced, where she is a Founding Faculty member. Her research investigates the role that conversation plays in cognitive development, with an emphasis on children's questions, language acquisition, and biological knowledge.
- Author(s)Michelle M. Chouinard
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication30/10/2007
- GenrePsychology: Professional & General
- Series TitleMonographs of the Society for Research in Child Development
- Place of PublicationChichester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Ltd
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight204 g
- Width158 mm
- Height230 mm
- Spine8 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.