All listings for this product
Best-selling in Law
Save on Law
- £6.30Trending at £8.99
- £14.99Trending at £26.17
- £38.06Trending at £39.99
- £25.46Trending at £26.17
- £10.00Trending at £11.43
- £29.78Trending at £31.49
- £29.30Trending at £35.09
About this product
- DescriptionThis book examines how developing law and policies in England and Wales simultaneously promote and undermine children's rights.
- Author BiographyJane Fortin is Professor of Law at Sussex University. She writes widely on issues relating to child and family law and is co-editor of the Child and Family Law Quarterly.
- Author(s)Jane Fortin
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication01/08/2009
- GenreLaw: General & Reference
- Series TitleLaw in Context
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Weight1370 g
- Width174 mm
- Height247 mm
- Spine44 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition Statement3rd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.