All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.83Trending at £6.10
- £6.82Trending at £9.98
- £23.12Trending at £34.98
- £14.94Trending at £18.98
- £10.01Trending at £10.66
- £24.21Trending at £25.19
- £25.99Trending at £28.49
About this product
- DescriptionProviding perspectives, insights and recommendations, this is a comprehensive overview of the current state of children's rights and education around the world. This authoritative and thought-provoking volume will be essential reading for anyone involved in, or concerned about, the rights of children in education around the world.
- Author BiographyStuart Hart is the Director of the Office for the Study of the Rights of the Child at the School of Education of Indiana University-Purdue University in Indianapolis, USA and the Coordinator of Children's Rights Education International. Cynthia Price Cohen is the Director of ChildRights International Research Institute in the USA. Martha Farrell Erickson is the Director of the University of Minnesota's Children, Youth and Family Consortium in the USA. Malfrid Flekkoy was the world's first ombudsman for children in Sweden from 1981-1989 and is currently Chief Psychologist at the Nic Waals Institute in Oslo, Norway.
- PublisherJessica Kingsley Publishers
- Date of Publication15/06/2001
- GenreSociology & Anthropology: Professional
- Series TitleChildren in Charge
- Series Part/Volume Numberv.11
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJessica Kingsley Publishers
- Content Notereferences, index
- Weight390 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Edited byCynthia Price Cohen,Malfrid Grude Flekkoy,Martha Farrell Erickson,Stuart Hart
- Introduction byStuart Hart
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.