All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book addresses the law and practice in Scotland and its significance for children, parents and their legal, and other, advisers. Children s Rights in Scotland analyses child law in the light of international conventions and, in particular, The European Convention on Human Rights and the United Nations Convention on the Rights of the Child.
- Author(s)Alison Cleland
- PublisherSweet & Maxwell Ltd
- Date of Publication18/09/2009
- GenreNational Law: Professional
- Place of PublicationEdinburgh
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Contained items statementContains Paperback
- Edition Statement3rd Revised edition
Best-selling in Law
Save on Law
- £6.89Trending at £7.01
- £30.27Trending at £30.80
- £27.45Trending at £28.49
- £13.59Trending at £13.83
- £34.98Trending at £35.58
- £30.27Trending at £31.12
- £30.21Trending at £30.59
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.