Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £4.79Trending at £5.18
- £5.38Trending at £5.49
- £11.28Trending at £13.93
- £9.08Trending at £9.24
- £9.60Trending at £11.14
- £10.95Trending at £13.68
- £15.50Trending at £18.95
About this product
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication01/06/2000
- GenrePsychology: Professional & General
- Place of PublicationHove
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPsychology Press Ltd
- Weight498 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Edited byKim P. Roberts,Mark Blades
- Table Of ContentsContents: Preface. K.P. Roberts, Introduction: Children's Source Monitoring. K.P. Roberts, An Overview of Theory and Research on Children's Source Monitoring. E.J. Robinson, Belief and Disbelief: Children's Assessments of the Reliability of Sources of Knowledge About the World. H.H. Ratner, M.A. Foley, N. Gimpert, Person Perspectives on Children's Memory and Learning: What Do Source-Monitoring Failures Reveal? T.C. Lorsbach, Source Monitoring as a Framework for Conceptualizing the Nature of Memory Difficulties in Children With Learning Disabilities. K.P. Roberts, M. Blades, Discriminating Between Memories of Television and Real Life. K.L. Thierry, M.J. Spence, A. Memon, A Comparison Between Fuzzy-Trace Theory and Source-Monitoring Theory: Evidence From an Eyewitness Suggestibility Study. J.A. Quas, J.M. Schaaf, K.W. Alexander, G.S. Goodman, Do You Really Remember It Happening or Do You Only Remember Being Asked About It Happening? Children's Source Monitoring in Forensic Contexts. M. Welch-Ross, A Mental-State Reasoning Model of Suggestibility and Memory Source Monitoring. M.D. Leichtman, M.B. Morse, A. Dixon, R. Spiegel, Source Monitoring and Suggestibility: An Individual Differences Approach. M.A. Foley, H.J. Foley, K. Cormier, The Study of Developmental Differences in Face Identification Accuracy as Instances of Source-Monitoring Judgments. K.P. Roberts, Conclusions: Children's Source Monitoring.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.