All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionHat maker Gill Stratton's children would not wear sun hats, so she found some fabulous fabrics, let them choose their favourites, and designed sun hats for them that they were happy to wear. Here she has designed 20 fantastic sun hats for boys, girls and babies.
- Author BiographyGill Stratton has always loved hats, a passion passed down from her Mum and Gran, who took any opportunity to wear a hat! Gill attended night classes at the London School of Fashion at night classes to learn how to make hats. She then went on to work for Mille-Fleurs, a bespoke millinery workshop in Otford, Kent, where she continues to make occasion hats and fascinators. Gill has also started her own company, Elizabeth Rees Millinery, making bespoke children's hats. As a mother of three, she saw a gap in the market for hats that are unique and desirable. She also found that allowing her children to choose the design and fabric was the only way to get them to wear sun hats!
- Author(s)Gillian Stratton
- PublisherSearch Press Ltd
- Date of Publication18/04/2013
- GenreHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Series TitleLove to Sew
- Place of PublicationTunbridge Wells
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintSearch Press Ltd
- Content Note120 colour
- Width222 mm
- Height222 mm
Best-selling in Leisure, Hobbies & Lifestyle
Save on Leisure, Hobbies & Lifestyle
- £1.99Trending at £2.42
- £1.95Trending at £2.87
- £2.35Trending at £2.94
- £13.64Trending at £19.95
- £2.99Trending at £3.02
- £7.02Trending at £7.99
- £7.80Trending at £8.78
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.