All listings for this product
Best-selling in Children's Maps & Atlases
Save on Children's Maps & Atlases
- £2.83Trending at £4.75
- £10.73Trending at £12.30
- £5.29Trending at £5.99
- £12.30Trending at £16.00
- £6.83Trending at £7.98
- £6.67Trending at £7.98
- £9.21Trending at £11.68
About this product
- DescriptionFrom the sparsely populated plains of Mongolia to the crowded streets of Tokyo, this title helps your children to explore the societies, cultures, histories, climates and landscapes of every corner of the globe. It features photographs and maps that capture the unique personality of each region.
- PublisherDorling Kindersley Ltd
- Date of Publication02/06/2008
- GenreChildren's Maps & Atlases
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintDorling Kindersley Publishers Ltd
- Out-of-print date07/02/2011
- Content Notecol. Illustrations, col. maps, col. ports.
- Weight1090 g
- Width260 mm
- Height306 mm
- Spine16 mm
- Interest AgeFrom 8
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.