Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £15.08Trending at £15.67
- £17.29Trending at £28.14
- £23.56Trending at £40.20
- £11.91Trending at £20.09
- £15.17Trending at £24.12
- £8.63Trending at £16.56
- £17.28Trending at £22.33
About this product
- Author(s)Sara N. Beam
- PublisherMcFarland & Co Inc
- Date of Publication27/02/2015
- GenreEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationJefferson, NC
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMcFarland & Co Inc
- Content Note5 illustrations
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Edited byEmily Dial-Driver,Jim Ford
- Author BiographyEmily Dial-Driver is a professor of English at Rogers State University in Claremore, Oklahoma, USA and fiction editor of RSU's Cooweescoowee: A Journal of Arts and Letters. Jim Ford teaches humanities, philosophy, and religion at Rogers State University, USA and is director of the honors program. His articles have been published in the Journal of Religion, the Journal of the National Collegiate Honors Council, and Honors in Practice. Sara N. Beam is the Writing Center Coordinator and an English instructor at Rogers State University, USA. Her recent scholarly work includes presentations at the Conference on College Composition and Communication and the South Central Writing Center Association Conference. She lives in Tulsa, Oklahoma, USA.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.