Chilli Notes: Recipes to Warm the Heart (Not Burn the Tongue) by Thomasina Miers (Hardback, 2014)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- £9.34+ £1.00 P&P
- New condition
- Sold by books_discount
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionLet chilli lover Thomasina Miers revamp your everyday cooking with the ultimate versatile ingredient.
- Author BiographyWhen Thomasina Miers first arrived in Mexico aged eighteen, she fell so in love with its food that she went back to live there, opening up a cocktail bar in Mexico City and using her free time to travel the country and cook with some of Mexico's top chefs. After returning to London and winning BBC2's MasterChef in 2005, Thomasina opened the Mexican street food cantina, Wahaca. She is the co-editor of Soup Kitchen and the author of Cook, Wild Gourmets, Mexican Food Made Simple, Wahaca - Mexican Food at Home and Chilli Notes. Tommi lives in London wiht her husband and two daughters.
- Author(s)Thomasina Miers
- PublisherHodder & Stoughton General Division
- Date of Publication08/05/2014
- GenreFood & Drink: General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintHodder & Stoughton Ltd
- Content NoteFull colour throughout
- Weight808 g
- Width195 mm
- Height249 mm
- Spine23 mm
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.58Trending at £4.82
- £4.44Trending at £7.99
- £14.32Trending at £20.00
- £6.79Trending at £10.85
- £5.09Trending at £5.54
- £19.03Trending at £19.62
- £7.00Trending at £8.97
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.