All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionChillingham-its location not only contributed some of the best archaeology in Northumberland but also a herd of wild white cattle unique in the history of the natural world, immortalised in songs, books, poems, and art. Chillingham castle with its famous and infamous inhabitants have combined to make this an interesting and fascinating tale.
- Author BiographyThe editors: Dr. Paul Bahn, an editor of numerous archaeological and humourous books including CUP's Cambridge World Prehistory and Disgraceful Archaeology and Mrs. Vera Mutimer, a trustee of the Chillingham Wild Cattle Association.
- PublisherFonthill Media
- Date of Publication21/04/2016
- GenreNatural History: Animal & Wildlife
- Place of PublicationToadsmoor Road
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintFonthill Media
- Content Note210 colour and black & white photographs
- Weight674 g
- Width172 mm
- Height248 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Edited byPaul Bahn,Vera Mutimer
- Foreword byCharles
- Format DetailsCloth over boards
Most relevant reviews
- sandradgg1016 Nov, 2016by
I purchased this book for my husband when we visited Chillingham Castle and he found so interesting that I decided to buy one for my father in law for Christmas.
Verified purchase: Yes | Condition: New
Best-selling in Superheroes
Save on Superheroes
- £34.08Trending at £51.99
- £26.51Trending at £39.46
- £6.88Trending at £7.03
- £33.22Trending at £49.98
- £12.27Trending at £16.99
- £9.92Trending at £14.98
- £12.27Trending at £15.20
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.