All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionJohn King Fairbank was the West's doyen on China, and this book is the full and final expression of his lifelong engagement with this vast ancient civilisation. It remains a masterwork without parallel.
- Author BiographyJohn King Fairbank was Francis Lee Higginson Professor of History and Director of the East Asian Research Center at Harvard University. Merle Goldman is Professor Emeritus of Chinese History, Boston University
- Author(s)John King Fairbank,Merle Goldman
- PublisherHarvard University Press
- Date of Publication07/04/2006
- GenreRegional History
- Place of PublicationCambridge, Mass.
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintThe Belknap Press
- Content Note60 halftones, 25 maps, 6 tables
- Weight860 g
- Width162 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine30 mm
- Format DetailsUnsewn / adhesive bound,Trade paperback (US)
- Edition Statement2nd Enlarged edition
Best-selling in History & Military
Save on History & Military
- £8.27Trending at £10.97
- £15.01Trending at £16.97
- £13.77Trending at £19.47
- £19.14Trending at £30.61
- £31.44Trending at £50.84
- £11.27Trending at £18.08
- £16.47Trending at £25.00
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.