CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £11.28Trending at £14.02
- £9.32Trending at £12.99
- £9.60Trending at £11.18
- £29.38Trending at £35.37
- £13.65Trending at £14.12
- £5.28Trending at £5.90
- £6.82Trending at £9.98
About this product
- DescriptionOffers a chronicle of Chinese civilization that furnishes general readers and scholars alike with an authoritative overview of Chinese history, art and culture, from the pre-historic era to the early twentieth century, touching upon recurring themes and developments and synthesizing more than five thousand years of evolution and transition.
- PublisherCity University of Hong Kong Press
- Date of Publication15/04/2007
- GenreRegional History
- Place of PublicationHong Kong
- Country of PublicationHong Kong
- ImprintCity University of Hong Kong Press
- Content Note3 illustrations, 178 photos, 19 maps
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.