All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionPresenting an unrivalled perspective into the inner-workings of Chinese corporations and their expansion plans for international markets, this book combines executive interviews and first-hand accounts providing the sorely needed context to the rise of Chinese companies in home and overseas markets and how the West can successfully compete.
- Author BiographyJoel Backaler is a Director at Frontier Strategy Group, a contributing columnist for Forbes, and a member of the National Committee on United States-China Relations. Following a Fulbright Fellowship in Taiwan and advanced Mandarin study at Tsinghua University in Beijing, Backaler worked with Atos Consulting's China state-owned enterprise practice in Beijing. During his subsequent career with Frontier Strategy Group, Backaler was part of the founding team of its Asia Pacific office in Singapore. Backaler is an award-winning blogger at TheChinaObserver.com and frequent contributor to mainstream global media outlets. He has lectured at Princeton University, testified before the U.S.-China Economic and Security Review Commission, and regularly speaks at international events. Backaler, a fluent Mandarin speaker, has worked and lived in Beijing, Shanghai, Taipei, and Singapore. He currently lives in Washington DC with his wife Qian.
- Author(s)Joel Backaler
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication14/04/2014
- GenreManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight420 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine20 mm
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £19.99Trending at £27.98
- £29.22Trending at £38.27
- £11.76Trending at £14.18
- £18.51Trending at £19.20
- £14.76Trending at £15.14
- £7.67Trending at £8.00
- £14.50Trending at £14.67
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.