China Rising: Nationalism and Interdependence by Taylor & Francis Ltd (Paperback, 1997)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- £62.64Free P&P
- New condition
- Sold by grey_elk_books_au_and_uk
- See details for delivery est.
- £5.99Free P&P
- Good condition
- Sold by musicmagpie
- Est. delivery by 24 Aug
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £4.50Trending at £4.85
- £4.65Trending at £4.85
- £9.24Trending at £12.99
- £11.28Trending at £13.98
- £9.60Trending at £9.71
- £13.65Trending at £14.12
- £5.28Trending at £5.90
About this product
- DescriptionThis refreshing analysis approaches the issue of China's potential power on the international stage within the context of its relationships with other international actors, examining the effect such a large power will have on world-wide decisions.
- Author BiographyDavid S.G. Goodman is Director of the Institute for International Studies, University of Technology, Sydney. Gerald Segal is Senior Fellow for Asian Security Studies and Director of ESRC's Pacific Asia Initiative.
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication29/05/1997
- GenreGovernment & Constitution
- Series TitleRoutledge in Asia
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight204 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine16 mm
- Edited byDavid S. G. Goodman,Gerald Segal
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.