Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £19.99Trending at £27.98
- £6.24Trending at £6.39
- £29.59Trending at £38.27
- £38.90Trending at £60.00
- £17.97Trending at £24.70
- £10.20Trending at £11.99
- £8.76Trending at £9.08
About this product
- DescriptionTrade and foreign direct investment (FDI) play a crucial role in shaping China's development strategies. The development of China's economy creates strong pressures for continuous restructuring. China therefore explores how trade and FDI affect China's development strategies regarding the process and pattern of restructuring.
- Author BiographyYanqing Jiang is associate professor at Shanghai International Studies University, in Shanghai, China. His recent research is mainly on China's opening up, growth and development. He started his research in this area in 2004 when he was affiliated to the Hanken School of Economics and the Helsinki Centre of Economic Research as a doctoral researcher in Helsinki, Finland. He has published many articles on China in various refereed journals.
- Author(s)Yanqing Jiang
- PublisherElsevier Science & Technology
- Date of Publication18/08/2014
- GenreBusiness, Accounting & Vocational: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitleChandos Asian Studies Series
- Series Part/Volume Number63
- Place of PublicationOXford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintChandos Publishing (Oxford) Ltd
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight510 g
- Width155 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine14 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.